Thursday, January 16, 2014

"Unlike" who?...a part of you.





It is funny, I do a Facebook page to post some funny stories and real world spiritual life experiences:  https://www.facebook.com/TheRabidMonk. I sit draw cartoons and take the time to meditate and see what inspirations come as a result and humbly share.

I have seen when I tell the truth that makes people more responsible for their lives, I often get "unliked" for doing so. Spiritual progression is odd, as many times, people are so clouded that they do not see what is right in front of them.

Pattern energy is powerful, it will hit that "unlike" button so fast that it will make your head spin. It knows better, it loves its misery, it loves to sit in a puddle and complain its ass is wet.

The best thing about "enlightenment"?

Well, that it is fucking tough.

People assume that a person who is enlightened has all the answers, that is marketing fucking nonsense. A enlightened person has some of the answers, true, but a human being is still human and part of this world. Sure, other realms and energies are available to a person who has worked their ass off to achieve some sense of other worldly understandings, but to imply that you are "holy and shit unicorn filled rainbow clouds" ( like many spiritual "guru's) well that is absolute arrogance. Me? yup,  did amazing things for 17 years in my former healing practice, but I am not saying that to show the size of my spiritual cock, rather, I am humbly saying it because it is true.

This truth also drove me to do The Rabid Monk character, to post what I post and shift ideas, energies and concepts of current spiritual reality.

We are all moving in time and people should be aware of that....fuck playing "catch up" we are 100% here and now, I am humbly trying to move people in conjunction with time and space.

Why would anyone want to do repeat the same Karmic shit over and over and over?...the time to change is now....but what the fuck do I know, right?


The Rabid Monk








No comments:

Post a Comment