Friday, January 17, 2014

Holy

You what is truly foreign to people?

The concept that God has stopped talking.

Somewhere down the line, it seems that certain religious organizations have decided that God only speaks to them and "certifies" any communication in specific location. Religion has removed the direct connection to Divinity by making people feel that a certain place is better for communication than others.

If I recall, the earth is one unit, so if one place is "holy" then the whole planet is "holy" because God created the whole friggin place and what happened? Did he/she screw up on other areas?

Nah, I don't think so.

I love churches, temples, mosques...they are amazing tributes and provide a sense of peace to people. But really?  Come on, its 2014...a higher state of consciousness awaits us....why still fight and control....

"No! its my Divinity and you cant have none...whaaaaaaaah."

God is God, I am that I am.......in Churches, Temples & Mosques and in also in someones Heart, the heart created by...yup, God.



The Rabid Monk

No comments:

Post a Comment