Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Bag of thoughts

Ever notice that the world is going to shit?

Hmmmmmm, when exactly did this happen?

When did people stop giving a fuck and simply choose to become vacant dishonest people?
I know deep inside, people are not this way truly, I know we as humans have a strong untapped spiritual nature, one that does in fact care for each other.

Somewhere along the way though, deceptive energy crept in, sure call it what you want and make it all pea soup puking melodramatic, I am not giving into visuals of fear....all I am saying is that the same way people chose to become dicks is the same way that can stop....

Through the power of choice.

You choose negative we get a negative world, you choose positive , well you get....
Hmmmm, I am not sure as the world hasn't done that yet,


Any takers?


I believe.


The Rabid Monk

No comments:

Post a Comment