Monday, January 6, 2014

The smell of bullshit













A spiritual journey can be confusing and frightening.

Often a person who seeks answers can ( and will) be susceptible  to all sorts of conflicting advice and instruction.

Eat meat, don't eat meat.

Wear the color blue, don't judge colors

Let go of all, while holding onto to your beliefs


Fucking confusing isn't it? 

Yup, a hodge podge of horseshit that confuses people daily. Mind you, I am not saying that believing in something is a bad thing, no, I actually I favor it. What I am saying is when you are searching, you have to be careful about the bullshit that people will fill your head up with as you go along your journey.

I know this to be true...I have gone through the ringer, been squeezed, used and tossed around by all sorts of "Masters" and Spiritual Guru's. I suffered greatly in my personal growth and found a sense of peace through all the shit that transpired.

The reason I do The Rabid Monk character and cartoons, is to show the public the humor behind the spiritual search, a way to make people be at ease with themselves as they plod along through life. We all have the same questions regardless of what the fuck we believe in and we all know the same answers inside, yet, the shit still hits the fan generation after generation and we still war externally and internally with the concept of a truly Divine understanding.

Peace never causes bullshit. 

When humans can connect spiritual elements with the day to day activities of life, then you will see a true change on this planet. By spiritual I mean, when people get a friggin' clue that killing in the name of your belief for peace is horseshit ( killing yourself, killing others). when ego and greed are dumped for compassion and care, when people just have friends and lose the desire to describe what color or race they are....you know all that shit.




Peace never causes bullshit. 




The Rabid Monk







No comments:

Post a Comment