Monday, January 20, 2014

The Rabid Monk on uh oh, he is really Rabid Today.


So it's Monday and who gives a shit?

I mean it's just another week right? More of the same old garbage, the same old nonsense right?

Why bother?

Why?, because someone has to in this fucked up world. 

If you believe in the power of the mind, the power of prayer or even just listen to the old Snap song "The Power", http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aiZmKFoo5k, you have a certain understanding that there is some greater power that can aid you in creating a sense of change on earth.

That change however, isn't handed to you.

You have to make the effort to at least believe and initiate some sort of action on your part to generate positive energy. 

How the hell can someone expect "miracles" when they are stuck in the acceptance of the same old shit over and over again? Boo Hoo, I want a miracle, but it just wont happen to me ( blah blah friggin blah) .

Complaints, breed complaint energy....I know certain energies may be hard to shift, but who is stronger, you or the bullshit........? I worked my ass off to aid people and guess what? I helped them, was it hard? Yes. But screw that, there is NOTHING stronger than my will, so how about you? 

Are you strong as well ?

So It is not just another week....it is time to look at the universal clock and say " Oh I get it"......

You wanted the "real" Rabid Monk, well baby, you got it. 

Guess what? 

I am the man who did amazing things for many years and created many miracles for my former clients and I also say fuck ( gasp) and tell it like it spiritually is.

So take that normal week of the same ol' same ol' energy...

Shake up that tree, lets make some changes happen. I am sick of people spreading hate and violence, I am sick of fear ruling this world, I am RABID!


The Rabid Monk

No comments:

Post a Comment