Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Rabid Monk earth

So blogs are based on this stuff called..stuff. This blog? Well, it is chaulk full of spiritual stuff and understandings that are  based on my lifetime of actual usage of  mreligious principles.

No dogma, no bullshit, just the underlying, unifying gnosis that binds all to human dimensional experiences.

Somedays I feel the need to be funny, other days? Shit, I could just scream as I see so much spiritual stagnation.

The Rabid Monk drawings to me, act as " spiritual cave paintings" simple, yet convey a message deep into the subconscious. I challenge rabid monk fans to explore the results of accepting a world where a Divine connection is indeed possible, if you get off your ass and make it happen.

Trust me, I know this to be true.

The Rabid Monk

No comments:

Post a Comment