Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Holy Horseshit



Holy Horseshit there is a ton to keep up with.


Okay, even though I am on top of the mountain, glowing with knowledge from a lifetime of study, service and taking out the trash when my wife tells me to, I need a system in this 21st century to keep up with this blog, facebook, twitter, google+ funny or die, you tube and whatever comes along that can help me spread my rabid monk spiritual in your face-ness.

I mean, there is only so much time to float on the astral plane and post all my experiences to the world.

Do you think taking your shoes off at an airport is pain in the ass? imagine the security check I have to go through while flying through dimensional realms?

"You need to take off your past lives sir to go through security"...

Really? Do you know how long that shit takes? Not only do you have to do that, you have to then put them all back on, not THAT is a real pain in the ass.

Excuse my absence to this blog, it will be updated each day now with words of wisdom and delight from yours truly, The Rabid Monk.




No comments:

Post a Comment