Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Curtains




Perception 101


Funny, people have always perceived me as "odd". Whether it was my martial arts teachers, my spiritual teachers..well, basically anyone that ever taught me anything over my lifetime of study.

I would always look behind the curtain of what was being shared, as I was never happy with the status quo information download/acceptance. I would ask "why" and then ask "why" of the "why" and on and on.

I never sat on my ass and simply allowed info to wash over me, I always wanted more and pushed myself to obtain higher understandings. This sometimes brought me to points in my life where I had to sit alone and discover "within". But as history has shown, this is usually how all this spiritual shit is done. 

My mountaintop has actually been mountaintops, my dimensional realms actually have been dimensional realms...I am not a tree hugger, nor an asshole. 


 I am me.


Hello World...I have lots to say.


The Rabid Monk




No comments:

Post a Comment