Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Rat Infested

The Process of Being Spiritual in a Rat infested world.

When people think of things spiritual, chanting, temples and long white haired people bending over being able to see their own asses usually comes to mind.

That is all well and good, but what about people who dont live in a temple? what about those that dont pretend to be self gurus and attend a stretch ( oops, excuse me) a yoga class? ( dont get all crabby about that statement , we all know that the front row/ push people out of the way to get their "spot" yoga crowd are very advanced spiritually, right? )

What about a person confronted with daily violence? where is their outlet?

That is why I am doing this character and this page. I am concerned with those who seek the answers, those who desire the knowledge on how to "get out" of the environment they are in. Trust me, I was one of those inner city kids......one who helped many, yup even the front row push people out of the way crowd.


There is more than what is currently  fed to people as " spiritual", I am here to show that.

Stay Tuned

The Rabid Monk


www.facebook.com/therabidmonk

No comments:

Post a Comment