Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Vibe





Vibe out man ( and woman) , vibration, feeling, energy, your personal radio station, yeah that's what I am talking about-man ( and woman).

This hippy concept need not be overly hippy- like or presented in a way that you have to become some soft speaking new ager that cries when they see a dolphin and desires endlessly to squeeze and kiss a tree. You are your vibration, you are what you broadcast to the world through your thoughts and related actions....simple? 

Sure…well, not really.

Why then Rabid Monk does bad shit happen in a persons lifetime? 

What kind of "Vibe" is that? 

A person wants bad shit to happen to them?

Well, that is a very complex answer that has ties to concepts of energetic transference and the continuation of past energies that manifest over and over in lifetimes. You would have to study quantum physics and even most that do, still only speak of theories, so they have no true understanding either. So to try and figure out that whole "energy never ends" thing is very draining and remember, when you are looking at all that stuff, you are not looking at who you are....now.

So, feeling your current "vibe" is the key to knowing thyself. If you know who you are, you can flush that whole "past shit just keeps happening to me kinda thing away". It is about not allowing patternistic anger to rule you ( and thus change your vibe). Any negativity that has transpired is very, very, very old energy that came around again. It is the "job" of the person to be right here, right now and see and feel, appreciate and understand the God, The Buddha, The Earth, whatever you believe in, within you. 

Often people though have no idea what chance they have to move ahead even when it is right in front of them. 

People often ask me " What is on your arm?" I reply to them " A scar from a knife where someone stabbed me years ago. I caught it in my arm so it didn't enter my stomach" They are shocked that a spiritual person like me could have had a very rough past, yup, I have...but will not get into all the blah blah blah specifics. 

I look at it like this : If you step in dogshit, you don't dwell on it , wipe the crap away and move forward.

So what do you really send out with your vibe ? ( that is a tough one for most people to answer honestly)

What returns to you?

What I have learned to understand after 35 years of study is what was done to us doesn't define who we are, we are however responsible for what manifests in the future by what we project outwards on a daily basis.  

So, I draw, teach, make people laugh and make positive ripples....that is my vibe…yo.

How about yours?


The Rabid Monk

No comments:

Post a Comment