Thursday, February 13, 2014

drop your pants






Lets look at depression today...I was asked by a loyal Rabid Monk Facebook fan to do so.
https://www.facebook.com/TheRabidMonk

We all have have been depressed at one point in our lives.

This energy can feel as if you are swimming in a sea of glue that just attracts more and more shit your way. When this happens, it seems the more answers you seek, the more you get confused. Many years ago, I had a couple of Dr's send me their patients because they just couldn't help them with depression.

So what "magic shit" did I perform? what "miracle" ?

I was simply me, I listened to them and made them laugh. Sometimes when a person is in midst of the shit storm all they need is to laugh, I know it sounds silly. But laughter can help to break the cement weight of depression. I was myself, a big mouthed , big hearted, clown who would do anything for a laugh...once I even dropped my pants for a laugh one time during an appointment to help shift the energy in someone ( I am not going to drop my pants for this page, well, maybe, hey! idea for a cartoon--see above!) that is the 100% truth.

Of course there is always medication to help as well and I am actually a fan of living life and allowing anything to aid you. This whole "medication thing is wrong" can be bullshit. There are many variables to life and sometimes a person needs a extra little help.

God, the Universer, Buddha, Cheese Sandwich ( whatever you believe in) provides many answers to our endless questions......


The Rabid Monk




No comments:

Post a Comment