Monday, February 3, 2014

N lightening



and another week begins.


So who cares? I mean, why not rehash the same energy from week to week?, why not blame and point fingers? That has worked sooooooo well over the years to shift all the stagnant energy crap in life, right?

No?

Then I guess one week people will wake up and say " Wow, its Monday, I think that I will make the effort this week to really see the world in front of me".

It is funny, over the years ( I know I have said I used to be a very successful healer in Boston in prior posts, just stating that again to tie in the following story) when people came to see me in my former practice in Boston, they were always shocked that I was not Asian, as my reputation was one of a very old wise Master.

I guess people expected the classic long white beard, long white hair, white robed Sifu like in classic 70's Kung Fu movies and not a wise ass Irishman who is willing to tell it like it is. You see, I always saw the need for absolute spiritual honesty was the key to moving things forward for all. Sure, people need specific things/periods in life to "find themselves" but to be locked into a perception of "spirituality" is to place a noose around its neck.

Is the crystal?

Is it the clothing?

Is is being able to do twist around like a pretzel?

A chant?

A specific location? ( one of my favorite misconceptions)


Hmmmm, Why does fashion change all the time, but spiritual practices never evolve?

I speak only the truth and show people this reality and then get accused of being angry. I am not angry, I am Rabid about change and try my hardest to show people all the repetitive energies that replay over and over again.

In a click, we can be on video, spreading a spiritual message to the world- sure that could also have been done via a deep meditative state thousands of years ago, but now in the quick click mentality, you use this new fangled technology and presto!

Yippy! we have this advanced technology...but the message just isn't sinking in......The same old shit breeds the same old shit.  Look around.....Nothing can change until people wake up one Monday and see this.

Then what?

Well, seeing is the first step, then comes spiritual action.

Who knows?

Maybe someone will see that an old Irishman can also be a be old spiritual Master (though the head of hair is leaving, but I do have the white facial stubble).


The Rabid Monk

No comments:

Post a Comment