Thursday, November 28, 2013

Subconscious Mind Thanksgiving Thank you







                                                                       © 2013 Hotei LLC




Now that the day is over, the mandatory " Thanks for_______" has been semi thought about ( for the Rabid Monk fans in the United States celebrating Thanksgiving, that is) during the day. We can now sit for a moment alone, post turkey, or post tofu or post whatever you have eaten...and say " Thank you" to who??

A Very Special Part of Yourself.



Why, Wha? Huh? Who? Where....Say Wha?



I want to  offer this 
simple energetic statement below to help educate ( and unify, even for a short moment) the subconscious mind on this day of thanks. It never really gets thought of during celebrations and may even sound nutty to some to say "Thank you to your mind", but I wanted to take a moment to do so...( I am willing to be called "nuts" )

Why? 


Because, it is a very important part of all of us..... So join me in saying "Thanks" ( if you like)

" *Thank you to the part of me that always wants to explore

*Thank you for the part of me that acts like a child and keeps me young in my heart

*Thank you for being the connection to ideas and concepts have yet to discover

*Thank you for always being willing to grow and advance

*Thank you for putting up with me when I burden you with so much negativity

*If in the past, I neglected you, misunderstood you or never took the time to get to know you, I want to say I am sorry, I Thank you for having endless patienc
e with me.

*Thank You"




The Rabid Monk

No comments:

Post a Comment