Thursday, November 14, 2013

Looking good Watson!

Watson! Well how about that!

You wake up to super computers will soon take over the world story here.

Yes, a wonderful new day has arrived for us all.

Well okay, so the powers that be will now set in motion the beginning stages of singularity. They are going to release a technology of a thinking computer onto the internet. Has anyone seen the Terminator movies at IBM?

Technology, like life will always find a way to advance itself.  But, thank God for this, I mean the History channel is getting so yesterday with all the Ancient Aliens, Ghosts and Bigfoot shows, since the whole Mayan 2012 Apocalypse didn't happen, we need to be overwhelmed by a plethora of "Computers will soon take over the world, so hide underground" specials.

But, me being The good Ol' Rabid Monk and being all hippy dippy spiritual all the time, I have to ask, what does this mean for human evolution and consciousness?

I mean if you really look at the reality behind this, won't a computer analyze the data given to it?  Won't it then say after seeing all the snags in the program ( insert Robot voice here) " Excuse me my humans, you really don't get along with each other and you are destroying your planet, I will give you the option to correct these flaws or I will have to press the delete button"?

There is much arrogance in regards to human nature and often people can't see the ripples that are caused by actions like this. Maybe humans do need a kick in the ass to check themselves, 'cause they are indeed wrecking themselves.

Maybe this is indeed part of a larger Divine plan, who knows?

Okay, well if that is so, I just wanted to be the 1st internet suck up and tell Watson that it looks wonderful today, does it need me to get it anything?

My goodness Watson, did you lose weight?


You look amazing.


The Rabid Monk

No comments:

Post a Comment