Saturday, November 16, 2013

Look within for reality

I had a request to answer this question via my Rabid Monk facebook page

"How about when you and your partner are at odds, you are calm and open with good energy but they are not.. How do you send this person your complete loving energy to help them understand? 

Wonderful question.

The answer, when first heard, will do 2 things:


1- Confuse

2- Confuse


The "other" person in the relationship, when looked at from the eyes of enlightenment, is always there with their actions to help you along in regards to your own personal advancement.

The lack of "good energy" of the "other" person is simply an aspect within oneself. Yup, we all had that same question that was asked on the Facebook page, you , me, all reading this and all that will say "Nope, its not me, it is always the other person"… 

All experiences need to be addressed even at the finish line.  

People often get all confused with themselves and this spiritual mumbo jumbo. They think that there is a specific point that you reach ( like a hike) and once there, you then you never have to do anything to better yourself as you "have arrived".

Wrongo.

You always need to "keep on trucking", even after "enlightenment".

We are all linked as one, science has shown that energy is one unit, so what is going on within another person is always going on within the self...pretty simple? Well, maybe. 

You see, the ol' emotions kick in as well. You know those good old thoughts that say " Oh no, the other person is an asshole". Sure it may be so that they are acting as such. But the "energy" that is crying out to be addressed that "makes" the other person the “asshole"….(remember the other person is pure, just like you) they are simply "playing out" a certain dominant energy pattern at that moment.

The "Enlightened" person? 

Well they have to reach deep down deep to see this and adjust the negative within themselves first before this energy can shift. 

Jesus said "Cast the first stone those without sin" while Buddha says the very same thing in another form: "The way is not in the sky, it is in the heart".

If a person that you see is acting with "negative" energy, then always look within first, that is the "job" of those on the Spiritual path, to be stronger than the confusing layers of energy that constantly swirl, as this action connects the person to the Divine by seeing that internal introspection can indeed change the world.

What is the "negative" within me then Rabid Monk,  you ask?

I have no idea what that would be for an individual. For me, when I encounter "stagnation" ( like this question itself, was is a form of stagnation) I have a variety of methods and techniques I use from my 35 plus years of study to move the energy along. So I do what is needed in the moment, who knows what is floating around, when you are willing to see , you then will begin to see.

Remember, I was a very powerful healer for 17 years in Boston, I encountered negative energy every single day and every single day, I went to a very special location to find the answers on how to solve the problems my clients brought me…….


The location?


I went within.




The Rabid Monk

No comments:

Post a Comment