Monday, December 9, 2013

Gain balance, flip the tip, get a grip, don't slip.





"In the beginning there was the word"...lots of words.


I believe in some consciousness that is indeed greater than us, a Divine source that we are a constant part of. The swing and a miss that people often subject themselves to, is the strikeout of not connecting to this source through action on a daily basis. People sit on a tack and then complain about the pain, they continue a negative pattern by asking for something good to happen from this source..." I hope something good will happen because...my life is....blah blah blah".

You cannot serve 2 Masters, you cannot dwell on shit and then ask for a miracle.

You are part of that source, you can make things happen for yourself if you are willing to break the cycles that you are always engaging in through repetitive actions on your part ( physical actions, introspection, patterns, etc).  In may seem like you are swimming upstream, it may be very hard sure, but inside you is the same exact "stuff" that was inside Jesus, The Buddha, Moses, etc...all of them.

I have the fortune of knowing this for a fact, because in the past, I was a very successful healer in Boston ( on swanky Newbury Street) for 15 years. I never took "credit" for the countless amazing instances of healing or allowed my ego to say that " I was doing all the miracles".

No.

I told every single person that thanked me endlessly... to not thank me, thank the Boss " I am just the plumber, unclogging stuff".

Now have people simply sent me stuff to help them without asking if it is okay to? Yes, that has been my experience from time to time since doing this Rabid Monk cartoon. Strangers just send me issues for me to "fix" without asking me if it is okay to do so or understanding that there are always complex energetic issues behind what they ask, very complex issues.

Do I always help those who do this? No, not really.

Why Rabid Monk do you do this? are you not a "healer" ?

Well, yes, I actually am. It is hard to show people the totality of energy though, it is tough showing them the truth. The issue of people just dumping stuff on me and helping them all the time does not help the person who has done the dumping.  I can do much and have done much, but I cannot help people that do not understand the energy of the good ol yin yang, as crap will always come back again for them somehow ( call that Karma is you want).

The Gospel of Thomas ( just using this as a reference, I embrace all info) speaks of this "yin-yang" balance this way: "When they receive you, eat whatever they to serve you ( yin). Heal those among them who are sick ( yang).

People have to see that a scale cannot be tipped to one side, it does nothing to transmute energy this way, it doesn't erase issues, it just moves them for a bit. ie: If someone does something for you, do something for them.


"In the beginning there was the word"...lots of words.

The word in in this instance?


Balance.


(Hmmmm, pretty good healing lesson for a rainy monday morning don't you think?)


The Rabid Monk




No comments:

Post a Comment