Thursday, December 19, 2013

Frozen solid








Do people know that perception can indeed freeze people their tracks?

I am always amazed that because of my frank, funny way to approach spiritual matters, that people often do not take me seriously. I have to laugh inside, because I am indeed the very man that cured the blind and made infertile women have children ( and much more) for 15 years at my former office in Boston on Newbury Street.

So based on that, I know a "bit" about this "spiritual energy stuff"....wouldn't you say?


The hard thing is perception though as people have locked themselves into a idea of what teacher should look and act like. I feel in many ways, like a spiritual pioneer and as a result of that I often have to exert tremendous amounts of energy to show people that you can indeed have a Divine connection and also say shit at the same time ( gasp!)

It is worth it though, I am not complaining ( well, maybe a bit).



The Rabid Monk

No comments:

Post a Comment