Wednesday, October 22, 2014

signs, signs, everywhere.......ya,ya, ya,... you get the point.







The coolest part of this spiritual stuff is the ability to understand that all is within. 

Do not bullshit yourself and say "Oh yes Rabid Monk, I know what you speak of, I read that concept in the best selling self help book "You are you and be you to know you so that you can become you"...

Nope.
You have to experience the truth of the information in physical form...from the internal thought state to the actual transmutation of old energies on an external level. 

Trust me, wild shit is possible, I have countless former clients in my old profession that can validate what I state.

You have to be willing to read the signs (energies) that pop up (internal) in order to get to the destination you desire (external).




The Rabid Monk

No comments:

Post a Comment