Monday, June 2, 2014

Word






Monday, Monday, Funday.

I am going to go out on a limb on this mornings post and say that it will be influenced by the 80''s rap star " Flavor Flav". 

Why? 

Well for those old enough to remember the golden days of the 1980's when women wore much lace and men wore much eyeliner, you will remember that good ol' "flav" wore a huge clock around his neck. 

I thought this morning after my 1st cup of coffee, that this was actually quite a profound metaphysical statement. 

I mean after all, it was a great reminder of time ( surface level)..and how we can either replay energy moment by moment or recreate it (deeper level) by changing our actions by releasing energetic stagnations within. 

Regardless of what we choose to do, time just continues to pass.

So I wont say "fight the power" as that is a continuation of battle and war energy and we have enough of that....

I will say :

"Address the power within and resolve stagnant energies as you see fit, as time is always passing and you owe it to yourself to become enlightened"

-The above is probably why I never became a rapper.

Word.





The
Rabid Monk

No comments:

Post a Comment