Thursday, May 29, 2014

Rats ass








People often ask me what do I "do" daily for my own spiritual practice. Well, I am not here to "convert" anyone...I am here however to make people find a deeper "themselves" within their own beliefs by looking at spiritual matters from a humorous level, a fresh way of seeing things.

It is okay to have a certain understanding of something but periodically seek spiritual clarity through an outside source...that awards a person a new sense of self.

Based on that....I try daily to do a few specific things:

1- Address any dominant negative thoughts that seem to be sticking ( clean out the junk trunk)

2-Take time to breathe ( usually for 15-20 minutes)

3- Watch the news and see what thoughts "pop up" while I do so and apply #1 again. After all, we are thoughts, energy is thoughts...so change the energy within, you slowly change the world.

4-Draw something awesome for this page

5-Write something awesome for this page

6- Cook something awesome for my wife ( later on)

7- Listen to music ( all types, from jazz to metal, new age, pop, funk, punk, classical..etc...as they all contain a specific energy vibrations that can aid the body and soul)

8-Thank God for giving me another day to learn about myself


Rinse and repeat.


The Rabid Monk

No comments:

Post a Comment