Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Say wha' you are a real person?



Today's post is more of a mini story, but also a lesson.

For about 15 years, I was a "healer" in Boston on Newbury Street (A swanky street, with very high rents, so damn,  I must have been good). I saw many, many people over the years and my reputation was one for being a "miracle worker". 

Clients came from everywhere to see me, all over the country and even from Europe, just to spend an hour in my humble little office. I healed CEO'S , World Class Chefs, Publishers, Lawyers, Designers, Stock Brokers, Doctors, Mom's, Pops, you name it ( and also healed many people for free, as many thought that "Newbury Street" was off limits to "poor" people, I said "screw that" and opened my doors to anyone who needed me).

My favorite part of the day was when new clients would enter my office for the 1st time, they would always say the same thing to me : "You're him?".  I would then say "I think so". This altered perception  of what I looked like or how I spoke was a result of people passing on the "Miracle man healer stories" on how I helped them (and like the telephone game what I looked like changed as people passed the word on). So when clients came in to see me, they expected to see something different, something like an asian man floating on a cloud with light shooting from all holes, humming in a chant. 

What they found however, was a large Irish guy full of f-bombs and sarcastic humor and all could not figure out how I of all people, had this amazing gift of healing.  One very high maintenance client actually walked out as soon as she came in saying out loud  "Oh,.... I will not see you, I thought you were asian, I only go to the source".  Funny, I did provide "The source" but she took a turn on the crossroads of her life and never was able to ever experience it by judging me and walking out.

At the end of the day I often would ask myself, "I wonder why people need a stigma to cling to?"  

I mean what I did was shift the energy in people that was causing issues ( How? Well that is a very , very long story, let's say it was a combination of all that I have learned and my absolute dedication to what I believe in..creating peace). The stigma is a energetic stagnation, just like a migraine, infertility, etc.  Why can't a special energy exist within a person that "Doesn't fit the mold?" I don't think that I am above anyone else, I just simply have a gift to shift energy. To trap oneself in a vessel of perception is to be stuck within a timeframe of existence ( Huh?-Basically, don't judge people, experience them and by doing so, you can fully experience yourself.)

Sure, I trained in Chinese modalities, Hawaiian Modalities, Filipino Modalities, Classic Meditation Methods and more, but I never locked myself into just one energetic concept. I saw the need to expand past all understandings to get to the source and sure, it is tough friggin' road to make real lasting change?  You bet your ass it was, I often only slept 3-4 hours a night as my work always came home with me. I would need to do specific techniques on each and every case for hours and hours at a time ( while the rest of the world was snoozing) , but it was something I needed to do in my own evolution. 

So why end my very successful healing practice?  Well, energy needs to shift and I ( like I said above) am absolutely  committed to doing so and do what I feel deeply guided to do. 

I now through The Rabid Monk Character, have entered the next stage of my healing abilities and will not stop the flow of positive energy when it hits me like a raging waterfall. 

The photo? Yup, that is the real me in my office in 1997…A long time ago, in a hairline far far away.






The Rabid Monk

No comments:

Post a Comment