Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Rabid Monk Subconscious Mind Update:


Rabid Monk Subconscious Mind Update:

I don't want to post you tube videos ( other than mine of course) on this site, but I wanted to stress the importance of the subconscious hard drive lesson of today. This video below just came across my plate this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQIgy6-PS0A#t=30

It shows 2 little babies being instructed on how to punch and kick each other. They have no idea how to do so and are educated to this "new" energy by outside parties.

This video visually shows the perfect connection to the inner child or subconscious, it shows the energetic transfer of patterns and how the children ( or inner child) smile and simply reacts to what it is told to do by the outside party ( the conscious).

The babies ( the subconscious) are learning violence...they are being taught an energy. This may help people stuck in the "I don't get this inner child/hard drive crap" to understand this Divine connection a bit better.

We have to make a daily conscious effort to educate that part of us, that inner being. We have to teach it hope, peace, expansion, creativity, love.....and trust me, I am very highly ranked black belt with years of real world hand to hand combat training, I recently threw out all my uniforms & martial arts weapons and belts after 35 years of training....why? Because I only want my subconscious to only generate and understand peace.

I would ask, if you desire a connection to the bigger picture, pass this post on today to all friends and beyond.

Much Love

The Rabid Monk

No comments:

Post a Comment