Friday, September 27, 2013

The nonsense of the fake smile.





What good does a false smile provide?

 It masks the truth, adds onto turmoil within and continues and endless cycle of falsehoods that have echoes for eons of time.

What ever happened to simply being honest?

Sure, it can lead to massive changes, maybe that is why people choose plastic approaches. How much BS is out there? Yikes. I know that I never do false smiles. That is probably why I spend most of my days alone in meditation.

I just cant see the value of not caring enough to be 100% honest in life. Sure, as a result of my caring, I often get kicked in the bag, but I will not stop caring, I will not stop being honest and telling like it is.

Someone has to.

The root of these false smiles( sometimes) is in fear and people often are afraid of the truth.


Below is a video I did after a Q& A on my facebook page with fans...yes, I could care less what people think of me, I am here to shift energy, make people laugh and put a new twist on spirituality.


The Rabid Monk on Fear (video)


The Rabid Monk






No comments:

Post a Comment