Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The falsehood of soft talk


Ever notice that people who claim to be spiritual, usually speak in soft tones or a manor that makes a listener feel like they just made a poo poo in their diapers?

Is there some reason that a person with a grasp of spiritual matters transforms into some whispering holier than thou butt cheese? I have spent my life in study, I have taught spiritual classes and aided the public for 15 years and guess what?

I don't whisper and I don't treat people like they cant wipe their own ass. Life is life and spiritual lessons should reflect the real world, not simply imply to those interested seek a mystical experience or out of this world confusing hodge podge of insinuations.

There are wonders, sure. But there also is dogshit.

I prefer to tell it like it is...whisper free and real.

The Rabid Monk

Real world, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment