Monday, August 5, 2013

Shit storm








So you sit at a keyboard and type a blog.

Who reads it?

 Am I typing to simply communicate with my subconscious or are people reading these words?

Who knows, who cares.

Today I am going to rant about "giving a shit". As a human, I have emotions, as a spiritual person, I have an understanding of the need for detaching from those emotions.

Today, I am attached...boy am I attached.

I am tired and overwhelmed at all the problems in the world. I went for along walk and expressed my dissatisfaction with the creator of all last night. There is way too much hate, suffering and violence on Earth. I try with all my ability to be a guide for something good, but my human form is getting tired, very tired. I feel confused, alone and ( as Vader said in Star Wars)....my powers are getting weak old man.

I wake everyday with a strong to desire to have people see the truth of love vs hate, but I am surfing a huge wave on my own, and my old farty body has paid the price for 17 years of absolute service. I see and thus...see all this shit.

It is tough being a part of evolution, the one that says " hey lets swim out of the water and try to walk on land"....the others behind me  in the ocean say " yah, sounds great, you first".

So I do and the others then swim away......to be safe.


But hopefully what created us all, is truly seeing that I am trying

(If of course, if they read blogs).....really trying...trying to evolve and advance, this big ball of hatred towards a better place of peace and understanding.


Today, I am human.



The Rabid Monk





No comments:

Post a Comment