Sunday, April 27, 2014

ebb, meet flow






It has been a bit since I wrote on this blog...why?

Well, like you I am constantly evolving and delving into new levels of the mind. I spent the last 4 weeks in a deep period of self study of my own patterns and behaviors, looking at my own current spiritual practices and those I practiced 15 years ago.

Hey, everybody needs a little time away...and I am now back and supercharged.


Situations arise in a persons life to teach them about energy, to show them who they are and what they can endure. I have my philosophy and my approach towards creating peace and try to live a life dedicated to doing the biggest things and then the smallest things ( like holding open a door).

I do know that a person has the ability to change and also has the ability to stay the same. Both energies create opposing realities and a person has to fully comprehend that in order to spiritually advance in ones own lifetime.

So....ebb, meet flow, flow meet , ebb.....you both form a great team.

The Rabid Monk

No comments:

Post a Comment